About Me

My photo
Hello there. I am a research scholar with a Ph.D in biology from the National Centre for Biological Sciences, TIFR, Bangalore, India. Passionate about science, I never cease to be amazed by the wonders in the world of chemistry and living matter. Learning new skills, cultivating new hobbies and exploring is what I do to keep the freshness alive and bring in excitement to my otherwise mundane lifestyle. I believe in living life by my own rules because I alone know what it is like to be me.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A TRIBUTE TO MY GREAT FRIENDS


The years have passed by
with sweeping changes in our life.
Yet our friendship remains
as strong as the seashore rocks
bordering the rough waves
of the turmoil of life.
.
O dear friends
you’ve been with me
through thick and thin.
Ours is an everlasting bond
Words fail to describe it.


Friendship is the beam of light
in the corridors of darkness.
If friendship was made of colours,
Ours would be a Rainbow


We’ve laughed and cried together
besides sharing success and sorrow.
We've celebrated carefree days
and helped each other sail
through turbulent times
My triumphs would mean nothing without your support

And my sorrows would be hard to bear

If it were not for your compassion.


You’ve had faith and confidence in me

This fuelled my burning passion towards tasting success

With you, I’ve realized
that friendship is more than loving, liking and caring.
It is in fact, an easy way to become
a little more better
a little more giving
and a little more positive towards life


Many people go in and out of our life
But you all have truly made an impression
Hence the word 'TRUE FRIENDS'
Let our friendship not wither
With the winds of time
But only strengthened further
And become more divine


O dear friends
I raise a toast to thee
And to our great friendship
That has withstood the test of time.



LOVE YOU ALL TONS AND TONS !!!





1 comment:

What's in a name said...

thats a good write mahitha..didnt know u had a flair for writing..keep it going girl.