About Me

My photo
Hello there. I am a research scholar with a Ph.D in biology from the National Centre for Biological Sciences, TIFR, Bangalore, India. Passionate about science, I never cease to be amazed by the wonders in the world of chemistry and living matter. Learning new skills, cultivating new hobbies and exploring is what I do to keep the freshness alive and bring in excitement to my otherwise mundane lifestyle. I believe in living life by my own rules because I alone know what it is like to be me.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

DIARY OF A TRAVELLER


As a child and as a teenager I have been fortunate to travel to quite a number of places spread across the breadth and width of India, right from the shores of Kanyakumari to the rocky mountains of Rohtang Pass, from the blue city of Jodhpur, to the Indo-Nepal border near Darjeeling. And it was not limited to Indian boundaries also. Some trips were in the company of family while others were adventure camps conducted by my school.  This article describes each travelling experience and for the sake of easy reading, is broken into each describing a different tourist trip,in chronological order.

The earliest trip I remember vaguely was when we took a trip around Tamil Nadu-Kanyakumari, Rameshwaram, Madurai, Thanjavore, Trichy I was around 6.5 years and used to live in Chennai, so I have a very faint memory of the trip. All I remember is that during the trip I used to insist on changing my clothes every time we went to a new town. Once on reaching Madurai from another place, it was getting late, so we decided to visit the temple directly. I was very stubborn during that time and wanted to go to the temple wearing only pavada and not any other dress. So finally I managed to change my dress in the van itself !

 

There have been many memories of my trips and some of them have had a long lasting impression on my mind. One of them is the trip to Himachal Pradesh which I have described in more detail in the next post.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"Oooohhhh... Haven't heard of it but it sure looks interesting. Awesome pick!
Accounts Software For Small Business
Simran Kaur"

Tempo traveller booking company said...

Its really good blog and very information, we are tempo traveller rental company in Gurgaon providing tempo traveller in gurgaon for local and outstation, we have luxury tempo traveller in gurgaon you can rent 12 seater, 17 seater , 20 seater , 26 seater Tempo traveller gurgaon to outstation tours ~ JBL Tempo Traveller Rentals Delhi NCR ~ 9560075009

Our location :

F28, 1A, DLF Phase 3, Sector 24, Gurugram, Haryana 122002


tempo traveller in noida
tempo traveller in Ghaziabad
tempo traveller in faridabad
tempo traveller in faridabad
tempo traveller in delhi